A great smile is priceless. But let’s get real. Money is tight. You can’t afford to spend more than you absolutely need to.
On average, teeth aligners or braces cost $5,600 without insurance.
We think that price is too high. You probably think so too.
Our price is $1,895 and still the best quality. You’ll work with one of the world’s most sought-after cosmetic dentists, your teeth will finally complement your face, and you’ll get all sorts of perks. We can even help you cut the size of your final bill.
How can we do all this? We’re glad you asked.
What's included in my fee?
Although we’re one of the most affordable options out, $1,900 is still a big chunk of change. Good thing you get so much more than just teeth aligners in return.
Your price includes:
- Orthodontist review. First, an Orthodontist will review your teeth. They will look over your impression kit and design your treatment plan.
- Invisible Aligners. You’ll get all of your aligners at once. We number each tray so there is no confusion on how to follow your plan. Need motivation? Look over the 3D model we send. See just what your teeth will look like when you’re done.
- Treatment Accelerator. The HyperByte accelerator tool cuts your treatment time in half and reduces potential discomfort.
- Tooth whitener. Make your aligners do double duty. Load them up with BrightByte, our 3-in-1 tooth whitener, aligner cleaner, and breath freshener.
- Retainers. Make that perfect smile stick. We include a medical-grade retainer after you’re finished with your aligners.
Is customer service included? You bet. Anytime you have a question, concern, or compliment, just reach out. We’re here to help.
Don’t have $1,895 rattling around in your sock drawer? We understand. But you might have something else that could help.
Your insurance plan may cover your better smile. We have a team dedicated to helping you figure this out.
Skip the hold music. We’ll call for you and see if it’s covered.
These two programs could also make paying for byte a little easier:
- Flexible spending account (FSA): Companies give this option to employees. A bit of your money slides into an account, and you can use that to pay for healthcare. Here’s the hitch: You have to spend all of that money by the end of the year. Why not spend it on a better smile?
- Health savings account (HSA): Your employer might offer this program. You can get it yourself too. Put pre-tax money in and use it on healthcare expenses. You don’t have to spend all of it every year. You might have money lurking from years prior. Spend that on your smile.
Finance to make it easy on your budget.
There’s no shame in a lack of insurance, FSAs, and HSAs. Don't let that kill your dream of a better smile and straight teeth. We offer financing options.
Apply, get approved, and get started. It's that simple. Monthly payments as low as $62 per month fit nicely into your side gig. Walk a few dogs, drive a few Uber trips, or complete a few TaskRabbit chores, and you’re done. Hustlers like you can make it happen. We know it.
A better smile is priceless.
Talking about money is boring. It’s also inconsequential. How much is a better smile worth? How about confidence? Only you know what it’s worth to you!
Stop debating. Start talking. Contact us to see if byte is right for you.
How Much Do Adult Braces Cost? (September 2016). Angie's List.